I’ve put together three challenging lessons for ACTORS of ALL AGES (Particularly KIDS/TEENS) to practice to prepare for AUDITION SKILLS. It’s all free, so just fill out the form below and you’ll receive three short challenging lessons to practice so you are SHARP and READY TO BOOK those auditions….
By Coach Jack Turnbull
“We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.” John F. Kennedy
This Thanksgiving, while we are settling down for our family holiday dinner, I wanted to remind you that we at the Actorsite Awesome Acting Club are thankful for you and here are just a few reasons:
1. You are a remarkable person. You respect creativity and enjoy being creative and you also show support for your fellow creatives. If you are a parent of a creative, you not only show support, but provide support while that creative artist fulfills their destiny—to build a solid Hollywood career.
2. You encourage us to be our best. You not only encourage us, you challenge us to constantly bring our “A” game to each class and event, so that we provide a launching pad to each young artist who attends.
3. You stick with us. Many of you on this list have been on it for 5 years or more, and you continue to participate in our events and programs over the years.
4. You share your successes. In fact, sometimes I am overwhelmed by the successes of our students, so it’s always a fantastic joy to hear about your successes.
5. You always keep growing. Each of you keeps growing and learning and challenging us in new ways.
So today, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I just want to send to you that we are thankful for YOU.
All the best,
Jack Turnbull, Actorsite.com, awesomeactingclub.com,
Two young Actorsiters are starring in the new movie PITCH PERFECT 2. We LOVED IT when they attended our classes and camps, and they showed a drive to perfection and will to succeed even at a young age.
So shout outs to two fantastic young artists, Brittany Snow and Hailee Steinfeld.
Brittany offers fantastic advice and comfort to all through her LOVE IS LOUDER FOUNDATION, here’s a link to one of her messages.