By Coach Jack Turnbull
“We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.” John F. Kennedy
This Thanksgiving, while we are settling down for our family holiday dinner, I wanted to remind you that we at the Actorsite Awesome Acting Club are thankful for you and here are just a few reasons:
1. You are a remarkable person. You respect creativity and enjoy being creative and you also show support for your fellow creatives. If you are a parent of a creative, you not only show support, but provide support while that creative artist fulfills their destiny—to build a solid Hollywood career.
2. You encourage us to be our best. You not only encourage us, you challenge us to constantly bring our “A” game to each class and event, so that we provide a launching pad to each young artist who attends.
3. You stick with us. Many of you on this list have been on it for 5 years or more, and you continue to participate in our events and programs over the years.
4. You share your successes. In fact, sometimes I am overwhelmed by the successes of our students, so it’s always a fantastic joy to hear about your successes.
5. You always keep growing. Each of you keeps growing and learning and challenging us in new ways.
So today, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I just want to send to you that we are thankful for YOU.
All the best,
Jack Turnbull, Actorsite.com, awesomeactingclub.com,