Tiffany Espenson, Currently Starring in Kirby Buckets.
(I found this article about Actorsiter TIffany Espensen, who recently guest taught at the Actorsite on an international website and asked to repost it here.)
By Haamza Akram
Tiffany Espenson (age 16) is a Chinese-born American child star and young Hollywood actress. Debuting in the TV industry since the early age of 8, she is an experienced and talented actress with a very cute and pleasant personality. This proficient actress has played many roles in various child shows, TV series and Hollywood movies.
This budding young actress is currently playing a main role in the new Disney XD series Kirby Buckets as Belinda.
Tiffany was born on 10 February 1999 in Lianjiang, China. She was adopted by an American couple and moved to California with them. She is a Cantonese descendant and can speak fluent Mandarin.
Tiffany Espenson has a bright and professional career. She does a remarkable acting and her skills and talent are very promising. She has done many TV Series in channels like Disney, Disney XD and Nickelodeon. She is a young Hollywood actresses and she has debuted in various Hollywood movies. Here is a glance on her career.
Tiffany started her career in entertainment industry through guest appearances in different television series at the age of 8. She first appeared on a Disney TV series and has been working in this profession since.
- In 2007, she made a guest appearance as a cute little girl Samantha in the Disney show “Hannah Montana”.
- Later in 2008, she made debut in a TV series Criminal Minds. She got a supporting character of a little girl Sam. She also appeared in an episode of the detective series NCIS as another support character, Amanda Lee.
- She starred as young Lulu in the TV series True Jackson, VP in 2009. She also appeared as an “innocent girl” in Zeke and Luther. Moreover, she debuted in the TV series Lie to Me as Isabella.
- In 2011, she appeared in an episode of House as Sophie.
- In 2013, she appeared as Kelly in the famous Disney series Good Luck Charlie.
Tiffany is probably one of the most famous Disney and nickelodeon stars with a huge fan base. She has done a lot of remarkable work in the television industry and has earned a lot of fame.
- Tiffany played the voice of Ginger Hirano, a second character in the Disney cartoon show Phineas And Ferb from 2007 to 2011.
- Tiffany’s first main role in a TV Show was when she played the role Piper Peckinpaw in the original Nickelodeon TV show Bucket & Skinner’s Epic Adventures. She played this role adeptly and is one of the reasons for the success in her acting career.
- Tiffany is currently starring in the Disney XD TV series Kirby Buckets in which she plays a main role of Belinda.
Tiffany is one of the young Hollywood actresses with a very promising future. She has done many successful Hollywood movies that reflect her sincerity and professionalism towards her profession.
- Her first Hollywood movie was Repo Men, an action and sci-fi movie released in 2010 in which she played the role of Little Alva.
- In 2011, she played the voice of Alex O’Hare in Hop, a family and adventure animated movie.
- She played the role of Wallaine Rapkin in the 2011 nickelodeon comedy movie Terry the Tomboy.
- She played the role of Charlie in the Hollywood sci-fi movie Earth to Echo.
- She had been casted for the role of Veronica in the Hollywood adventure movie Carving a Life.
You can meet Tiffany Espensen on these social platforms: