Did you catch Bonnie Wallace’s fantastic parent mentoring session this last Sunday at the Awesome Acting Club or online?
Bonnie is the mother of Disney Star Dove Cameron, author of The Hollywood Parents Guide, and host of the Hometown to Hollywood Podcast in iTunes, so she really knows her stuff!
Bonnie had such a good time talking with Actorsite parents at our event this week that she wants to give you all a gift—20% off her amazing online audio courses!
But the special offer is good for THIS WEEK ONLY! It expires Sunday night August 21 st .
Bonnie has created two courses for families of young actors:
Hometown to Hollywood is for people who are genuinely just starting out, and have questions about some basics.
- It covers:
- 1) How to Know if Your Child is Ready to Go Professional
- 2) What Can You Do to Help Prepare Your Kid, Right Where You are Now?
- 3) Headshots – How to Get a Great One for Your Kid
- 4) Resumes—How to Write One that Opens Doors
- 5) The Best Times for a Trip to Los Angeles
- 6) Best LA Housing Options—short term and long term
- 7) Why Pilot Season is Important (But Maybe Not the Best Place to Start)
- 8) Episodic Season—Your Secret Weapon
- 9) When is Your Child Ready for an Agent?
- 10) Attitude Rules to Follow for Success
This course is delivered in a FIVE DOWNLOADABLE AUDIO MODULES, with handout materials, exercises, and a beautiful, printable copy of the entire transcript. It’s ideal for true beginners, or for people who aren’t sure how far they are ready to commit to this adventure.
Bonnie’s Advanced Workshop, Child Star Rising, is for parents whose kids have already gotten some experience, and are ready to GO FOR IT!
This is a MUCH more in-depth workshop in SIX AUDIO MODULES, plus ONE 7 TH , BONUS MODULE, Keeping Your Child Safe in The Entertainment Industry.
You will learn:
- How to get Your Child a Work Permit
- How to set up a Coogan Account
- How to Find an Agent or Manager
- How to Get in Front of and Choose a Great Agent or Manager
- What to Know About the Momager/Dadager Option, (The Dynamics of
- Mixing Parenthood and Business)
- How to Build a Great Team
- The Different Levels of Access to Auditions
- How to Help Your Child Prepare to Audition
- Basic Information on Unions
- Important Warnings re: Background Work
- The Role of Casting Boards
- Who’s Who and What Happens on Set
- Set Etiquette—Critical Lessons for Your Child’s Success
- How to Manage School for Your Young Actor
- How Disney Casts, and Does NOT Cast
- Financial Realities and Legalities for Stage Parents
- How to Prepare for Your Child’s Success
- Setting Boundaries to Protect Your Child
- How to Thrive as a Hollywood Parent
PLUS, the BONUS audio module, Protecting Your Child in the Entertainment Industry contains critical new information on how to protect your child from the darker side of Hollywood.
Each audio lesson is downloadable — so once you download it, you can listen whenever you need it. All the handout materials come as downloadable PDFs that you can print, or just keep on your computer to access whenever you like.
And the full transcript comes in a beautiful, printable format. Do you need help with some basics because you are truly starting out? ThenHometown to Hollywood is for you.
And with the Actorsite’s 20% off the $147 price, YOU PAY ONLY $117.60. DISCOUNT CODE: JACK2016
A very affordable investment!
Are you a little down the road already? Feel like you have some basics handled but ready for some help with the next steps?
Or starting from scratch but ready to get serious? Then Bonnie’s advanced course, Child Star Rising is for you.
And after your Actorsite 20% savings off the $297 price, YOU PAY ONLY $237.60! A terrific bargain for the time and money and drama you will save. DISCOUNT CODE: JACK2016
IF YOU WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO INVEST IN YOUR CHILD’S CAREER AND SAVE MONEY TOO, GO TO:
and click on the course you want.
When you get to the CART, enter the DISCOUNT CODE: JACK2016
Remember, the code expires midnight Sunday night (August 21).
And there’s no risk.
If you feel like you don’t get 5X the value from the training material, email firstname.lastname@example.org ANY TIME during 30 days, let her know, and she’ll happily refund your full payment.
The best part?
If you think there’s a slight chance “Hometown to Hollywood” or “Child Star Rising” can help you……Just try the one (or ones) that make sense for you, take a full 30 days to use the material, and if you don’t feel you saved at least 5X the money you spent, email Bonnie before the 31st day, and she’ll give you a full refund. No hard feelings.
If you want to help give your child the best opportunity for success in film and TV, you owe it to yourself to be as informed as possible. Which course makes the most sense for your situation?
Try Hometown to Hollywood or Child Star Rising Today.
Coach Jack Turnbull